This easy dinner makes a weeknight feel special!
Makes 4 servings
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup miso or chicken broth
- Generously season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat. Set aside chicken, covered in foil, or keep warm in 350° oven.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in the skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Stir in spinach, simmer until spinach has wilted and the sauce has thickened.
- Return chicken to the skillet. Bake at 400˚F (200˚C) for 25 minutes.