- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoon Maple sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients for the rub in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat grill on medium high (around 400 degrees F) for 10 minutes.
- Coat the pork loin chops with the rub and massage into the meat and set aside for a few minutes, while you start your side dishes.
- Place the chops on the hottest part of the grill and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Move the chops off of the direct heat and continue cooking for an additional 5-6 minutes per side until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145 degrees F.
- Remove the chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5-6 minutes before plating.
We really enjoyed this, you can add a 1/4 t of Cayenne pepper to the rub if you like a bit more heat as well, I didn’t have any on hand, so…🤷🏼♀️